NOV 2008

We found ourselves a little behind schedule in November. We had hoped to be wrapping up Phase 1 of the project and getting prepared to present the final findings the week before Thanksgiving.

Instead, the discovery group research team (which consisted of a journalist and two academic environmental researchers) realized that there was much less information available online than we’d originally thought. So then it became necessary to increase the number of interviews, especially off innovators and entrepreneurs, areas where we needed much more information. As a consequence, we ended up conducting more than eighty interviews, with each one requiring additional work to turn into useful content that could be shared.

Download a list of all the people we profiled in our final Phase 1 report.